- Sunday 18th: Began with Sunday school; Kathleen's back and brought me letters from Bea, Froy, and Yeh. Will need a translator because there's a lot of text. Made pork chop and slaw dinner which was good, despite chops being in freezer for 18 months. Good news: old frozen chops won't make one sick (but they weren't as moist as they could have been.) Told the folks Tom and Diane plan to drive down after Thanksgiving.
- Monday 19th: Class this morning; feeling frustrated about Kim - homeless, clueless, disorganized...visited Kathleen to get letter translated; nice catch-up chat about Cuban friends and so many prayer needs there and at home. Back to yoga tonight; have a feeling I'm going to be feeling some of the moves tomorrow.
- Tuesday has already faded in my memory, probably because the time between classes was devoted to UCF interns. Did catch up with DWTS, though. And some vino.
- Wednesday 21st: Went to El Leoncito's with yoga group. Truly enjoyed chatting with everyone and getting to know them a little better. Celebrating the October birthdays, and the card they gave me was perfect.
- Thursday 22nd: Got to see Ariel! Unexpected surprise, because I knew he'd only be at Kathleen's for a couple days, but he FB messaged me and I zipped right over. Forgot to take picture -- duh. Hopefully I'll see him next month when he returns.
- Friday 23rd: Willie began puking and liquid poo-ing. Ugh. Really happy to see Friday come around though; having split schedule obligations Mon-Fri is really tiring me out. Have gotten in a bit more exercise this week, though, and G and I did 2.5 mile walk tonight.
- Saturday 24th: Mark Higginson's memorial service; it was lovely. Jim Gavatos was there, along with other faces I remembered from my earlier days at IRCUMC. Doug came down for church, which was nice. Hung out with G in the evening. Willie still has runs, but is eating and active.